Monday, September 9, 2013

Zombie Reading Challenge 2013

 

I know, I know. 2013 is almost over! Still, I couldn't resist jumping in and participating in this zombie reading challenge! After all, I love zombies books. 

So far, I've only read 2 zombies books this year. *Blushing, looking guiltily around* Both of them were great reads, ones I really enjoyed. The first one was Hollowland by Amanda Hocking, and the second one was Phase One: Identify by Rose Wynters.

2013 Zombies Books Read:

1. Phase One: Identify by Rose Wynters
2. Hollowland by Amanda Hocking
3. Grace Lost by M. Lauryl Lewis
4. Hollowmen by Amanda Hocking

I'm going for the one chomp challenge, which means I will read six zombies books this year! This is definitely not a hardship, at least, for everything but time! It seems like this year has been a super busy year. 

I guess the next zombies book on my "To Be Read" list will be the second book in the zombies series by Amanda Hocking. I've seen that Rose Wynters will possibly release a second book in the Territory of the Dead series, so I will be watching for that one as well. 

As I work on this zombies challenge, I will add books onto my site here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment